20-22 Polaris RZP Pro XP, Dual Black Exhaust, Stainless Tips, #98051
Connect beyond the terrain with Gibson Performance Polaris RZR PRO XP Dual Side Exhaust Systems. By combining performance and power, get an extra increase of 2-4 rear wheel horsepower, 3-5 more-foot pounds of torque and 2-3mph. With Gibson’s non-packed muffler’s, you can guarantee a consistent level of sound and performance quality for the duration of your vehicle’s lifetime. Our exhausts maximize performance by utilizing a fully welded muffler design that can handle your off-road adventures by reducing the possibilities of breakage. Finished with a personalized black powder coated rear beauty plate, polished stainless tips, polished accent plate, and all necessary hardware to provide a hassle-free installation. USFS Approved Spark Arrestor. Gibson strives to provide top-quality products that are 100% made in the USA.
- 2.50" Stainless Tubing
- 2.5 in. Polished T304 Stainless Turndown Tips.
- Gibson 4-inch round Muffler features a louvered & chambered design, no internal packing.
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor.
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Non-Turbo Model. For Off Road and Race Use Only. This product is sold only for use in connection with EPA-certified, purpose-built, nonroad vehicles used solely for closed course, nonroad competition/racing and not used for any recreational purpose or on public highways or right of ways maintained by and open to the public. Purchasers who/that purchase this product represent and warrant that the product is purchased only in connection with EPA-certified, emission-regulations-exempt and noise-regulations-exempt competition/racing vehicles as interpreted under applicable state and/or federal law.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H13.0000” x L38.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
May We Suggest
Quick Product Search
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm