17-20 Honda Ridgeline, Dual Split Exhaust, Stainless
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and mild throaty sound this Honda Ridgeline Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure over 35% and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 10-15 horsepower. 4.0in Rolled Stainless Tips exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Hassle Free bolt-on installation. No welding required.
Shipping: In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
- 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4in. T304 Stainless. Rolled Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Inlet 2.50in.; Outlet 4.0-in.; L-12in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Mild Sound
- 8 in. Round Body; 2.50 in. Offset Inlet; 2.50 in. Offset Outlet; L-19 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Gibson Performance Exhaust
- Item Requires Shipping
- 55.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H13.0000” x L60.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 800.528.3044Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST