2019 Polaris RZR XP1000, Non-Turbo, Dual Exhaust, Stainless, #98041
- Non Turbo Model
Connect beyond the terrain with Gibson Performance Polaris RZR XP1000 Exhaust Systems. By combining performance and power, you get an extra increase of 2-4 rear wheel horsepower, 3-5 more-foot pounds of torque and 2-3mph. What's not to love! With a Gibson non-packed muffler, you can guarantee a consistent level of sound and performance quality for the duration of your vehicles lifetime. Our exhausts maximize performance by utilizing a fully welded muffler design that can handle your off-road adventures by reducing the possibilities of breakage. Finished with a personalized black powder coated rear beauty plate and all necessary hardware to provide a hassle-free installation. USFS Approved Spark Arrestor. Gibson strives to provide top-quality products that are 100% made in the USA.
- 2.25" Stainless Tubing
- 4in. Polished T304 Stainless Intercooled Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Gibson Muffler features a louvered & chambered design, no internal packing.
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor.
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Non-Turbo Model.Will not Fit "S" Model. For Off Road and Race Use Only. This product is sold only for use in connection with EPA-certified, purpose-built, nonroad vehicles used solely for closed course, nonroad competition/racing and not used for any recreational purpose or on public highways or right of ways maintained by and open to the public. Purchasers who/that purchase this product represent and warrant that the product is purchased only in connection with EPA-certified, emission-regulations-exempt and noise-regulations-exempt competition/racing vehicles as interpreted under applicable state and/or federal law.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H13.0000” x L38.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
May We Suggest
Quick Product Search
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm