Performance Header Stainless, #GP301S
- Fits the R/T model
Every Gibson Performance Header is Dyno-tuned and engineered to deliver more usable horsepower and torque at low and mid-range RPM highway speeds. Improves engine's ability to breathe and cooler operating engine temperature. Designed as a direct replacement for the factory manifolds, using the stock crossover pipe. They are well suited for lowered and raised vehicles, street and off-road. 50 State Street legal. Meets EPA and CARB requirements. Will not affect the factory warranty. No welding required. Uses OEM style connections. 3/8" Heavy Duty Laser Cut Port Flanges- No Warping or Leaking. Premium Gaskets and Hardware included. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 1.50-in. Stainless 16-gauge mandrel bent tubing.
- Short Tube Style Header; Direct Fit, Bolt-On; Heavy duty laser cut flanges; Premium gaskets and all hardware included; No Welding; Attaches to the OEM crossover pipe
- Emission Compliant Carb EO# D-411-12
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 23.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H11.0000” x L25.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- Temporary Out Of Stock- Please allow 4-6 weeks once your order is placed. Just know your order is a top priority of ours and we truly understand the excitement you have to receive the new parts. We will do our best to get them to your door step ASAP and we look forward to you enjoying your new performance product.