Super Truck Exhaust System, Aluminized #5516
Your truck deserves a super serious Performance Exhaust System. Gibson Super Truck Exhaust System offers a loud deep powerful sound with dual tailpipes that exit in front of the rear tires with Stainless Tip. You can expect a race rumble tone with improved acceleration and increased horsepower gains. Typical dyno tested horsepower gains average 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increased torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Not recommended for towing. Noise level may exceed 95-decibel standard.
- 2.50-in.Aluminized mandrel bent tubing.
- 6in. Polished T304 Stainless; Oblong; Slash-Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Outlet 6 x 2.75 in.; L-6 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 7 in. Round Body; 3.00 in. Center Inlet; 2.50 in. Dual Outlets; L-19 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exits In Front of Rear Tire.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W30.0000” x H13.0000” x L41.0000”
- Free Shipping within the Continental US.