21-23 Yukon, Tahoe 5.3L, Dual Split Exhaust, Stainless
- Factory Dual Exhaust
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and Mild sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower while maintaining similar factory interior sound levels. Typical gains average of 15-20 horsepower. Stainless dual Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4in. Polished T304 Stainless Rolled; Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Inlet 2.50 in.; Outlet 5.0 in.; L-12 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 in. Round Body; 3 in. Center Inlet;3 in. Center Outlet; ; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exits Behind Rear Tire.
- Only fits with Factory Dual Exhaust
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H12.0000” x L54.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days