21-23 Ford Bronco 4dr Dual Split Exhaust, Stainless
For the Ford Bronco Exhaust enthusiast who wants an awesome look and throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower giving your 2.7L Eco boost equipped Ford bronco the extra edge. Whether you have the Basse model, Badlands, Outerbanks, or the First Edition this Gibson Ford Bronco Exhaust will complement the vehicle in sound, looks, and performance Stainless dual Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, and trailer hitches. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 3-in./2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4in. Polished T304 Stainless; Round; Intercooled Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Inlet 2.50 in.; Outlet 4.0 in.; L-8 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Throaty Sound
- 7 in. Round Body; 3.00 in. Center Inlet; 3.00 in. Center Outlet; L-19 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exits Straight out the back.
- 4 door
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 55.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H12.0000” x L54.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days