04-07 Yamaha Rhino 660, Single Exhaust, Stainless
Gibson Performance Exhaust System for the Yamaha Rhino 660 provides superb power and quiet operation. Gibson Stainless muffler features a louvered & chambered internal muffler core. No packing. Gibson has incorporated rubber mounting points and a compression spring fitting, allowing for extreme flexibility during the toughest terrain., finishing with a mirror bright polished T304 Stainless exhaust end cap. This full length Stainless Header utilizes 1.50 inch mandrel bent primary tubes to produce maximum performance throughout the entire power band. Improved OEM style connecting points for maximum strength and durability. Manufactured with 16 gauge Stainless and Header flanges that will keep your Header intact for constant fun on the street and off-road. This is a direct fit replacement and includes all hardware for a hassle free bolt on installation. Meets sound requirements. USFS Approved Spark Arrestor.
- Polished T304 Stainless exhaust end cap.
- Gibson Muffler features a louvered & chambered design, no internal packing.
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor.
- For Off Road and Race Use Only
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H11.0000” x L25.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days