20-23 Polaris RZP PRO XP 1000, Turbo R, Dual Exhaust, Black Ceramic
Connect beyond the terrain with Gibson Performance Polaris RZR PRO XP Exhaust Systems. By combining performance and power, get an extra increase of 2-4 rear wheel horsepower, 3-5 more-foot pounds of torque and 2-3mph. With a Gibson non-packed muffler, you can guarantee a consistent level of sound and performance quality for the duration of your vehicle’s lifetime. Our exhausts maximize performance by utilizing a fully welded muffler design that can handle your off-road adventures by reducing the possibilities of breakage. Finished with a personalized black powder coated rear beauty plate, black ceramic coated tips, and all necessary hardware to provide a hassle-free installation. USFS Approved Spark Arrestor. Gibson strives to provide top-quality products that are 100% made in the USA.
- 2.25" Stainless Tubing
- 4in. Black Ceramic T304 Stainless Intercooled Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Gibson Muffler features a louvered & chambered design, no internal packing.
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor.
- One Year Limited Warranty
- For Off Road and Race Use Only. This product is sold only for use in connection with EPA-certified, purpose-built, nonroad vehicles used solely for closed course, nonroad competition/racing and not used for any recreational purpose or on public highways or right of ways maintained by and open to the public. Purchasers who/that purchase this product represent and warrant that the product is purchased only in connection with EPA-certified, emission-regulations-exempt and noise-regulations-exempt competition/racing vehicles as interpreted under applicable state and/or federal law.
- Gibson Performance Exhaust
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H13.0000” x L38.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 800.528.3044Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST
Quick Product Search
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm