15-17 Polaris RZR XP1000 Non- Turbo, Dual Exhaust, Stainless, #98021
- Non-Turbo Model
Compliment yourPolaris Ranger RZR XP1000 with Gibson Twin Stainless Rear Exit Exhaust. Get an extra increase of 2-4 rear wheel horsepower, 3-5 more foot pounds of torque. With Gibson non-packed mufflers you can guarantee a consistent level of sound and performance quality for the duration of your vehicles lifetime. Utilizing a compression spring fitting allows plenty of movement to handle all types of abuse eliminating the possibilities of breakage, Finished with a personalized black powder coated rear beauty plate and black Ceramic 4-inch intercooled tips. All necessary hardware is included for a complete hassle free bolt on installation. Tested with a decibel reading of 96 db's per the SAEJ 1287 testing procedure. USFS Approved Spark Arrestor
- 2.25" Stainless Tubing
- 4-in. Polished T304 stainless steel Intercooled Exhaust Tips.
- Gibson Muffler features a louvered & chambered design, no internal packing.
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor.
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Non-Turbo Model. For Off Road and Race Use Only. This product is sold only for use in connection with EPA-certified, purpose-built, nonroad vehicles used solely for closed course, nonroad competition/racing and not used for any recreational purpose or on public highways or right of ways maintained by and open to the public. Purchasers who/that purchase this product represent and warrant that the product is purchased only in connection with EPA-certified, emission-regulations-exempt and noise-regulations-exempt competition/racing vehicles as interpreted under applicable state and/or federal law.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H13.0000” x L38.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
May We Suggest
Quick Product Search
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm