Performance Header Stainless, #GP126S-1
- No EGR
Every Gibson Performance Header is Dyno-tuned and engineered to deliver more usable horsepower and torque at low and mid-range RPM highway speeds. Improves engine's ability to breathe and cooler operating engine temperature. Designed as a direct replacement for the factory manifolds, using the stock crossover pipe. They are well suited for lowered and raised vehicles, street and off-road. 50 State Street legal. Meets EPA and CARB requirements. Will not affect the factory warranty. No welding required. Uses OEM style connections. 3/8" Heavy Duty Laser Cut Port Flanges- No Warping or Leaking. Premium Gaskets and Hardware included. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 1.50-in. Stainless 16-gauge mandrel bent tubing.
- Short Tube Style Header; Direct Fit, Bolt-On; Heavy duty laser cut flanges; Premium gaskets and all hardware included; No Welding; Attaches to the OEM crossover pipe
- Emission Compliant Carb EO# D-411-13
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.