87-96 Ford F150 4.9L-5.0L, Dual Sport Exhaust, Aluminized
If you're looking to add a little style to your Truck or SUV and want to keep the exhaust from affecting your tow trailer, this Dual Cat back Exhaust System is for you, exiting behind the rear tire for a look that sets your vehicle apart on the street or in the dirt. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Gibson dual sport exhaust offers a powerful authoritative deep exhaust tone with no annoying noise inside the cab. Dyno tested to assure increased horsepower and produce more torque. Average horsepower gains are 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque.
- 2.50-in.Aluminized mandrel bent tubing.
- 3.50in. Polished T304 Stainless; Round Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Inlet 2.50in.; Outlet 3.50in.; L-8in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 7 in. Round; 3 in. Center Inlet; 2.50in. Dual Outlet; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exits Behind Rear Tire.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Gibson Performance Exhaust
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H12.0000” x L54.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 800.528.3044Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST