Single Exhaust System, Stainless #617403
With 40 percent more horsepower, 10 percent more torque, and 26 percent faster 0-60 mph why not add more? In 2012 Wrangler kicks it up more than just a few notches with the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine. With a Gibson Dual Split exhaust you can kick it up a few steps. Compliment your 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque with the Sound of Performance and additional low end torque and horse power. After driving a New 3.6L Jeep equipped with a Gibson exhaust you will have an advantage over your buddies that they will envy. The bolt-on Performance Exhaust is offered in Aluminized or high quality lifetime guaranteed Stainless .
- 3-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4in. Polished T304 Stainless Round; Slash- Cut Tip; Weld On.
- Inlet 3 in.; Outlet 4 in.; L-7 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 4 x 9 x 24 in Oval Body; 3.00. in. Offset Inlet; 3.00 in. Offset Outlet.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H12.0000” x L54.0000”
- Free Shipping within the Continental US.