Filter-Back Single Exhaust Stainless, #616610
Gibson's best performing exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. Exits behind the rear tire near stock location with a polished Stainless Tip. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results.
- 4-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 6in. Polished T304 Stainless Round Tip; Weld On.
- Inlet 4.00 in.; Outlet 6.0 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exits Behind Rear Tire.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.