Single Exhaust System, Aluminized #319610
Gibson's best performing exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. Exits behind the rear tire near stock location with a polished Stainless Tip. Dyno tested results have proven increases as much as 32 horsepower and 60ft lbs of increased torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results.
- 4-in.Aluminized mandrel bent tubing.
- 5in. Polished T304 Stainless Round; Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Inlet 4 in.; Outlet 5 in.; L-12 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 in. Round Body; 4.00 in. Center Inlet; 4.00 in. Center Outlet; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exits Behind Rear Tire.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H12.0000” x L54.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.