Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System, Stainless #619013
Gibson Performance introduces a Dual Exhaust system to give the redesigned 6th Generation Ford Mustang 5.0 steed an extra shot of American-Made power producing 32hp gain and 34 ft-lbs torque increase. Combined with an aggressive sound that lets others know to take notice. The complete Dual 3" Stainless Steel X Pipe and trusted, power-proven Stainless Steel SuperFlow mufflers with integrated CFT technology will create symphony under the chassis, as they work in tune to push any driver deeper into their seat. With each rap of the throttle, the throaty sound exiting from the Dual 4.5" Intercooled Stainless Tips will work to alter their ego from Office Clerk to Road Warrior. This Gibson Direct-Fit bolt-on exhaust system, allows more time to burn fuel and lay rubber. To top it off, Gibson will back this American-Made exhaust system with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to ensure satisfaction is guaranteed.
- 3-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4.50in. Polished T304 Stainless Round Slash- Cut Intercooled Tip; Welded On.
- Inlet 3.00 in.; Outlet 4.50 in.; L-10 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 4 x 9 x 13 in Oval Body; 3.00. in. Offset Inlet; 3.00 in. Offset Outlet.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H13.0000” x L60.0000”