Dual Split Exhaust System, Stainless #65689
Made to last the new Chevy Silverado Gibson Exhaust Dual Split Cat-Back System is here. For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 18-20 horsepower. Exhaust exit uses the factory Tips and exit straight out the back. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Easy bolt-on installation. No welding required. Includes stainless band clamps. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 3-in. Headpipe/2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4in. Polished T304 Stainless Rolled Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Inlet 2.5 in.; Outlet 4.0 in.; L-12 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 in. Round Body; 3 in. Offset Inlet;2.50 in. Dual Outlet; ; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers and stainless steel band clamps for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping within the Continental US.