Dual Split Exhaust System, Stainless #65688
- For use with Factory Dual Exhaust. Exhaust tips Not included.
Made to last the new Chevy Silverado Gibson Exhaust Dual Split Cat-Back System is here. For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 18-20 horsepower. Exhaust exit uses the factory Tips and exit straight out the back. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Easy bolt-on installation. No welding required. Includes stainless band clamps. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 3-in. Headpipe/2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Exhaust Tips Not Included. Uses the Factory Dual Exhaust Tips.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 in. Round Body; 3 in. Offset Inlet;2.50 in. Dual Outlet; ; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers and stainless steel band clamps for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping within the Continental US.