Black Elite Single Exhaust, Stainless
The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson's commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with Gibson?s formulated process exclusive only to the Black Elite Series. Gibson Single Side Exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. This is our best performing Exhaust System. Exits behind the rear tire. Quieter in the cab than any other Performance Exhaust. With this perfect combination, Gibson Performance exceeds expectations with the ability to offer quality and style beating their competitors while being Made in the USA. Dyno test results show it makes maximum torque and horsepower at low-end (1800 to 3000 RPM). Horsepower gains average 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results.The process is similar to the other diverse ranges of exhaust kits to maintain top quality with the added exclusive process to make it Elite. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. p>
- 3.5-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4in. Black Round Rolled Tip.
- Inlet 3.50 in.; Outlet 4.0 in.; L-12 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 x 11 x 24 in. Oval Body; 3.50 in. Offset Inlet; 3.50 in. Offset Outlet.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exits In Stock Location.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 55.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H12.0000” x L54.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days