Stainless Rolled Edge Angle Muffler Quiet Tip 4 in. Outlet, 2.25 in. inlet, L-12 in. Clamp On
If you are looking to reduce the sound of your Gibson Exhaust without robbing important power gains then the Gibson Quiet Tip is your only option. The Quiet Tip features a baffled inner core similar to what is used in our SFT style mufflers. There is no packing or weak baffles to deteriorate your sound levels. Our testing has shown on average a 10% reduction in sound with no power loss. The clampless design will allow you to easily install the tip when you want to be stealth and remove when you want to be heard. Made of 100% T-304 Polished stainless steel. Sold Individually.
- 4in. Stainless Rolled Angle Cut Tip. Clamp On.
- Inlet 2.25 in.; Outlet 4 in.; L-12 in.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Gibson Performance Exhaust
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L13.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
May We Suggest
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 800.528.3044Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST