Dual Split Exhaust System, Stainless #65661
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 18-20 horsepower. Stainless dual Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required.
- 3-in./ 2.25-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4in. Polished T304 Stainless Rolled Slash Cut Tip. Clamp On.
- Inlet 2.25 in.; Outlet 4.0 in.; L-12 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 in. Round Body; 3 in. Offset Intlet;2.25 in. Dual Outlet; ; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 62.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H12.0000” x L54.0000”
- Free Shipping within the Continental US.