Single Exhaust, Stainless
You purchased your muscle car for a reason. Now, Gibson gives you a powerful Exhaust System that screams performance. You can expect a deep powerful exhaust rumble tone with improved acceleration and increased horsepower gains when you put the pedal to the metal! Gibson Muffler actually tunes your exhaust by using resonance chambers, directional louvered tuning ports and angular induction to draw exhaust gases into the muffler and expel it at a higher velocity that delivers optimum power. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results.
- <div class="hear-it-sound" onclick="playSound(this, '/files/Hear%20it/05_Ford_Exped_S.mp3');"> <img src="/files/Hear%20it/hear-it-image.jpg" /></div>
- 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 3.50in. Polished T304 Stainless; Round Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Inlet 3in.; Outlet 3.5in.; L-12in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 in. Round; 3.00 in. Offset Inlet;3.00 in. Offset Outlet; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exits Behind Rear Tire.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
<div class="hear-it-sound" onclick="playSound(this, '/files/Hear%20it/05_Ford_Exped_S.mp3');"> <img src="/files/Hear%20it/hear-it-image.jpg" /></div>
- Gibson Performance Exhaust
- Item Requires Shipping
- 48.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H13.0000” x L48.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
May We Suggest
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 800.528.3044Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST