Single Exhaust, Stainless
Gibson most popular exhaust is the one you can trust when you want reliable performance from your vehicle. This single exhaust exits straight out the back, complemented with polished Stainless Tip. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. You can expect to experience gains on average 5-10 horsepower. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Shipping: In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
- <div class="hear-it-sound" onclick="playSound(this, '/files/Hear%20it/05_Lincoln_Aviator_46L_S.mp3');"> <img src="/files/Hear%20it/hear-it-image.jpg" /></div>
- 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 3in. Polished T304 Stainless; Round; Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Inlet 2.50 in.; Outlet 3 in.; L-8 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 6 in. Round; 2.50 in. Offset Inlet; 2.50 in. Offset Outlet; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
<div class="hear-it-sound" onclick="playSound(this, '/files/Hear%20it/05_Lincoln_Aviator_46L_S.mp3');"> <img src="/files/Hear%20it/hear-it-image.jpg" /></div>
- Gibson Performance Exhaust
- Item Requires Shipping
- 37.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H13.0000” x L48.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days
May We Suggest
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 800.528.3044Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST