91-96 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L, Single Exhaust, Stainless
Because Jeep enthusiasts need power from idle to 3000 RPM, Gibson designed their jeep exhaust to enhance low and mid range power for climbing and towing. This single exhaust exits straight out the back, Complemented with polished Stainless Tip. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 3in. Polished T304 Stainless; Round; Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Inlet 2.50 in.; Outlet 3 in.; L-8 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 4 x 9 x 14 in. Oval Body; 2.25 in. Offset Inlet; 2.50 in. Center Outlet.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 31.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H27.0000” x L14.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days