87-91 Suburban 2500 5.7L, Single Exhaust, Stainless
Gibson Single Side Exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. This is our best performing Exhaust System. Exits behind the rear tire. Quieter in the cab than any other Performance Exhaust. Dyno test results show it makes maximum torque and horsepower at low-end (1800 to 3000 RPM). Horsepower gains average 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 3-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 3.50in. Polished T304 Stainless; Round Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Inlet 3in.; Outlet 3.5in.; L-12in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 7 in. Round; 3.00 in. Center Inlet; 3.00 in. Center Outlet; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Driver Side Exit Behind Rear Tire.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H13.0000” x L48.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.
- In Stock - Ships in 2-3 days