Dual Split Exhaust System, Aluminized #5651
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 15-20 horsepower. Stainless Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 3.5-in./ 3-in. mandrel bent Aluminized tubing.
- 4in. Polished T304 Stainless Round; Rolled Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Inlet 3 in.; Outlet 4 in.; L-12 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 in. Round Body; 3.50 in. Center Inlet; 3.00 in. Dual Outlet; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H12.0000” x L54.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping within the Continental US.