Dual Split Exhaust System, Stainless #617410
Jeep and all of its enthusiast have gone to the next level. Gibson has designed an exhaust system for the brand new Jeep Gladiator that brings you custom adjustability. Highlighting adjustability Jeep owners love to customize their bumpers, having this adjustability brings countless options. This Dual Split Rear exhaust features 2.5-inch mandrel bent tubing bringing that extra low end power and torque. With a Gibson non-packed muffler, you can be guaranteed a consistent level of sound and performance quality for the duration of your vehicle. Complemented with two 4-inch polished Stainless Tips. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty and proudly Made in the USA.
- 3-in./ 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4in. Polished T304 Stainless Dual Wall Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on. .
- Inlet 2.50 in.; Outlet 4.00 in; L- 8 in
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 in. Round Body; 3.00 in. Offset Inlet;2.50 in. Dual Outlet; L-24 in.
- Includes all band clamps and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping within the Continental US.