Dual Extreme Exhaust System, Stainless #65690
Made to last the new Chevy Silverado Gibson Exhaust Dual Extreme Cat-Back System is here. For the extremist who wants to take their truck to the next level, this dual bolt-on Cat back system is for you. This system exists behind the rear tires at an aggressive angle with a powerful exhaust tone. You will gain bold street looks with powerful dyno tuned and tested street performance gains. You can expect to experience gains on average of 15-20 horsepower. Gibson muffler provides a mean performance sound and complemented with polished 4.0" Rolled Stainless Tips. Easy bolt-on installation. No welding required. Includes stainless band clamps. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If you want Extreme, this system is it.
- 3-in. Headpipe/2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4in. Polished T304 Stainless Rolled Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Inlet 2.5 in.; Outlet 4.0 in.; L-12 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 8 in. Round Body; 3 in. Offset Inlet;2.50 in. Dual Outlet; ; L-24 in.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers and stainless steel band clamps for easy bolt on installation.
- Exits Behind Each Rear Tire.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping within the Continental US.