Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System, Stainless #619014-B
Gibson Performance Exhaust is proud to introduce a Power producing performance exhaust for the 2015 Ford Mustang 2.3L Eco-Boost. With over 30hp and 40 foot pounds of torque gained, it is sure to boost the Ego of your Eco-Boost. The direct-fit, 100% bolt-on Dual rear system starts with our SuperFlow CFT muffler leading the way to a tuned 2.25" equal length merged X-pipe. Once the high pitched sounds of the Eco-Boost collide, we force the exhaust through the exit pipes where we step up to a larger 3" diameter pipe introducing a controlled turbulence to help provide the deeper aggressive sound we expect from a Turbo powerplant To match the quality of sound with looks, the Gibson Dual EcoBoost system is finished off with large 4.5" diameter Stainless steel tips offered in a Heavy Duty Black Elite Ceramic Coated Finish. Every Gibson Exhaust is "Made in USA" and offered with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Visit Gibsonperformance.com or call 1-800-528-3044 for more information on how to Boost the Ego of your Eco-Boost. Instagram @gibson exhaust #Ecoboost
- 2.25-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- 4.50in. Black Ceramic Round Slash- Cut Intercooled Tip.
- Inlet 3.00 in.; Outlet 4.50 in.; L-10 in.
- Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- 4 x 9 x 18 in Oval Body; 2.50. in. Offset Inlet; 2.50 in. Dual Outlet.
- Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H12.0000” x L54.0000”